Wow! Wow! Wow! I'm just overflowing with gratefulness, excitement and happiness when I reflect on 2011. This past year has been an INCREDIBLE adventure full of surprises, hard work and stressful moments resulting in personal growth and professional growth.
This blog has really helped me keep track of all of the wonderful things. (Cue Napoleon Dynamite... "I love technology. Always and Forever...")
A couple of highlights...
1. I left my PR job completely
2. Bought a house
3. Had my first art show
4. Had my writing and style opinions featured in 8 publications
5. Styled professional models
6. Had my styling work featured in 6 publications
7. Styled my first advertisement (blog post about that coming soon)
8. Grew my personal shopping clientele
9. Saw wine country and San Francisco for the first time
There are so many more wonderful things that have happened this year that I can't even list, but building relationships with many new faces and growing existing friendships has been the creme de la creme of them all!
Thank you to all of you who read this blog. I truly am thankful for each one of you!
Cheers to the best of 2011 and best wishes for an adventurous 2012!