We all have heard the phrase, "It's the little things that make a big difference." That phrase is definitely true in your beauty routine. Just adding a dollop of moisturizer to your face over the years can prevent sun damage. Just a tiny, dime size drop. Crazy, huh?
Well, I thought I'd share the top ten things I've learned so far, you guys could share yours too AND then we would have a good chunk of knowledge that could save us a lot of trial and error.
Here we go...
1. Always use moisturizer with SPF
2. Wait two minutes to let your moisturizer set before applying any makeup
3. Wait two minutes for your foundation to set before applying any blush, bronzer, etc.
4. Never use conditioner on your roots
5. Always go over your toe and finger nails with rubbing alcohol before applying nail polish because oil on top of the nail bed prevents the base coat from sticking really well.
6. Never pull out your ponytail holder. Always unwrap it.
7. Never towel dry curls.
8. Always use eyebrow pencil or eyebrow gel in your beauty routine
9. Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate
10. Crest White Strips. Genius!