You may or may not be aware that 2010 Fall Fashion Week commenced last week and is ending this week. So, if you're someone that cares about staying on top of trends, perk up those ears.
1. Make sure to keep your long locks or start growing out your hair. Braids are in again, as well as free flowing waves.
2. Hold onto that red lipstick, especially if you have a deep red.
3. Go grab hats that are on sale right now. Fedoras, skull caps..
4. If you find a cool leather motorcycle jacket or military jacket that comes to the waist, snag it!
5. Find some tall boots (black or brown) that hit the knee, as well as any thigh highs to wear with them.
6. Showing your long legs will still be in, so stock up on black tights as well. Sorry, to those of you living in a cold climate.
Check out some of my favorite looks from Fall Fashion Week coming off the runway to see what I mean.