This post is sponsored by Shane Co.
I would by lying if I said that I didn't find myself entertaining the occasional dream of opening a mysterious small box tied with a bow on Christmas from time to time. Maybe it's because I've watched too many Christmas movies or maybe it's because "Santa Baby" has been playing on repeat in our house (Elle's Christmas recital song), but the hopeless romantic in me (and pretty much every woman I know) sure would love it. And then, at the same time, I would feel so guilty if Ryan had spent tons of money on jewels and I just got him a pair of shoes. But, Shane Co. has the best of both worlds - quality, sparkly diamonds at great prices, so there's no guilt and only pleasure. I'm sharing my personal favorites from their Toy Land Collection. Maybe between us all someone will get a mysterious little box this year. (wink, wink).
1. Diamond Crescent Moon Necklace - I've always been a minimalist when it has come to jewelry. This white gold necklace with diamonds is completely on trend and timeless all at once.
2. Triangle layered necklace - This white gold necklace gives the look of two, but is actually just one. I loooove how functional it is and that I can wear it with many things. It worked perfectly as I layered it with the diamond crescent moon.
3. Diamond Bar Earrings - These earrings are simple and modern all at once. You can dress them up or down, and wear them for years to come.
4. Diamond tennis bracelet - Sipping cocktails, hot cocoa or eggnog will look so glamorous with a diamond bracelet no doubt. This one is small and simple, and can easily be layered.
5. Infinity Bracelet - This infinity bracelet is beautiful, but has more femininity with its curves. It also has the meaning of infinite love, which would be very appropriate for married women or moms.
Photos by Rennai Hoefer