Life is hectic. There's no way around it. However, there are ways to majorly simplify and streamline your life. Did you know that this week (August 1-7) is National Simplify Your Life Week? Well, it is! Why not use this as an opportunity to do just that? In classic style, I turned to Pinterest to find some simplifying life hacks that I'd like to share with you.
- Pare down your wardrobe using the helpful 4 pile strategy and get in the habit of picking out tomorrow's outfit before you go to bed each night. This DIY copper pipe clothing rack is the perfect place to set aside your options for the day!
- Give this article a read and choose a few new things to try. I've found #22 to be super helpful for work related tasks.
- Take advantage of these kitchen shortcuts and timesavers.
- Set aside some time this weekend to tackle one of these DIY organization projects! Your efforts will pay off in the long run.
- Have kids? Implement a new chore chart system to get some help with those daily bothersome tasks. Not only will things start getting done around the house, but it's also a great way to teach responsibility. And you'll also have time to try these mom hacks while you're at it.
- Pick up a few of these handy kitchen gadgets to make cooking a breeze.
- Hang this laundry cheat sheet next to your washer and dryer so you never have to question what the little symbols on your tags mean or how you're supposed to get wine out of that blouse.