Black Friday is almost here, and I can smell the bargains, especially since I did some huntin' today at my favorite place, Last Chance. Regardless of whether you're going to brave the madness on Friday, there's definitely a way to dress to maximize your shopping time and look cute in the process.
1. Slip-on shoes - wear shoes that are comfortable, and that you can slip quickly on and off of your feet. This will make trying on shoes a breeze. And if you live in a climate like Arizona, don't wear socks.
2. Wear jeans - Pick your favorite pair that you'll feel confident in. Jeans go with everything so you can easily try on tops and jackets with them. Plus, they are comfortable.
3. Nude strapless bra - No matter what the top is you know that a nude strapless will show you the most optimal look with any dress or top you try on. The color nude goes under black AND under white. So, if you don't have a nude strapless at least wear a nude bra with slim straps.
4. A solid camisole or Tank top - Wear a camisole or tank top. There are so many things that require a camisole underneath them, so you may as well be prepared. Plus, when you're trying on different bottoms, you'll have something that matches them on top to give you the full picture.
5. Cardigan - It's something that you can take off in a snap and it'll keep you warm when wearing that tank top. Plus, if you get too warm you can wrap it around your waist.
6. Body-cross bag - Using a purse that can go across your body will enable both of your hands to be free. Thus, you'll be able to better sort through those bargain bins AND you won't set your purse down and forget it.
NOTE: You also want to avoid wearing your hair up and bright lipstick. Your hair is bound to get messed up when trying things on, so just leave it down. Bright lipstick can definitely ruin clothes. Just go with gloss and a darker eye if you feel naked without color on your face. I would probably avoid jewelry too. Sometimes snags happen.
Now this outfit may not be the most fashion forward cutest outfit ever created. DUH! But this is going to make your shopping trip incredibly efficient, and it's comfortable while being cute.