Stockings are one of my favorite parts of Christmas. There's something about miniature awesome gifts that gets me so excited. Anyone else feel the same? Well, I decided to list some stocking stuffers for you ladies. Guys, you may want to take some notes. ;) (Click to read on)
1. Aveda makes my favorite tea in the whole world - Aveda Comfort Tea. It has a peppermint aftertaste.
2. Forever 21 always has affordable trinkets. The store can be overwhelming, but there are a lot of options in the accessories section.
3. Old Navy has quite a few items for $5.00. Cami could be a great stocking stuffer when rolled up and tied with a bow.
4. Nail polish is always a great idea. Essie and O.P.I are my favorite brands. You can find them at Ulta.
5. Philosophy has several clean scents available in small bottles that are perfect for a gal's purse.
6. Benefit's lip glosses may be pricey, but they are probably my favorite.