As I was putting on my makeup yesterday, I had a thought that I should share my beauty routine and things that I'm lovin' right now. I'd love to hear about yours too! 1. Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lip color - I wrote a post about this earlier, and I'm still loving this lip product. Lasts forever! Just reapply clear gloss throughout the day. The colors I wear are Constantly Coral, Bare Maximum, Infinite Raspberry and Maximum Mauve.
2. L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara - I love the wand, I love the price, I love that it washes off with ease. I keep coming back to this mascara. I've worn Benefit, Max Factor, Chanel and Dior - all of the high ranking mascaras...This is still my favorite.
3. Nars Blush in Orgasm - The color name may be racey, but it sure is all it's cracked up to be. It's long lasting and works wonderfully with my skin tone. It's great for summer because it has flecks of gold in it.
4. Lorac Breakthrough Performance Foundation - This water-based formula is great for acne prone skin. It also has an SPF of 14 in it! I think it's definitely work the price. Lasts all day!
5. Benefit Bo-ing Concealer - I don't know why I didn't use this concealer before! It works so well with my skin tone.
6. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - I change up my eye liner a lot. I still love MAC eye liners, but I think I found a new favorite in Urban Decay. This liners go on like "butta." I currently wear Bourbon. I don't have a favorite liquid liner, but I'm satisfied with Revlon's Colorstay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black. If you have a favorite, let me know!
7. Victoria's Secret Radiant Shimmer Eye Palette - MAC has my all time favorite eye shadows. Their pigment is the best! However, I had a gift card to Victoria's Secret and this eye shadow palette caught my eye. I love these colors and the pigmentation is very good. I was pleasantly surprised! I've been wearing the gold and bronze colors for the past couple of days. They are perfect for summer.